My original jammed in my product. What should I do?
If an original has jammed inside the scanner, follow these steps:
- Turn off your scanner.
- Remove all originals from the input tray.
- Pull down the cover open lever and open the scanner cover.
- Gently pull out any jammed originals from inside the scanner.
- Gently pull out any jammed originals from the output tray.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Carefully follow all loading instructions when you reload originals.
If originals jam in the scanner frequently, try the following:
- Select Slow on the scanner control panel to slow down the scanning speed.
- Clean inside the scanner and replace the roller assembly kit, if necessary.
- Close the output tray and let the originals fall freely onto the surface below the scanner.
Cleaning Inside Your Scanner
Published: 22-Jun-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!